My research interests have been on the numerical analysis, scientific
algorithm, partial differential equations and tangential suspension system.
I have been working on:
- Tangential Wheel Suspension System .
- Moving mesh finite element methods.
- Conservative front tracking.
- Back and forth error compensation and correction (BFECC) algorithm with
applications in level set interface computation and fluid simulations.
A smoke simulation by NVIDIA using BFECC.
- Central schemes and central discontinuous Galerkin methods on overlapping cells for conservation laws
and associated differential equations.
- Non-oscillatory hierarchical reconstruction (HR) for discontinuous Galerkin methods,
central discontinuous Galerkin methods, central and finite volume schemes. A common mistake in the
implementation of HR..