M. Piersanti, M. Materassi, A. Cicone, L. Spogli, H. Zhou, R. G. Ezquer. Adaptive Local Iterative Filtering: a promising technique for the analysis of non-stationary signals. Journal of Geophysical Research - Space Physics. doi: 10.1002/2017JA024153
A. Cicone, H.-T. Wu. How Nonlinear-Type Time-Frequency Analysis Can Help in Sensing Instantaneous Heart Rate and Instantaneous Respiratory Rate from Photoplethysmography in a Reliable Way. Front. Physiol. 8:701. 2017. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00701 (arXiv)
A. Cicone, H. Zhou. Multidimensional Iterative Filtering method for the decomposition of high-dimensional non-stationary signals. Cambridge Core in Numerical Mathematics: Theory, Methods and Applications, Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 278-298, 2017. doi:10.4208/nmtma.2017.s05 (arXiv).
A. Cicone, J. Liu, H. Zhou. Adaptive Local Iterative Filtering for Signal Decomposition and Instantaneous Frequency analysis. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Volume 41, Issue 2, September 2016, Pages 384-411. doi:10.1016/j.acha.2016.03.001 (arXiv)
A. Cicone, J. Liu and H. Zhou. Hyperspectral Chemical Plume Detection Algorithms Based On Multidimensional Iterative Filters Decomposition. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A, 374.2065 (2016): 2015.0196.
doi: 10.1098/rsta.2015.0196 (arXiv)
A. Cicone, A. D'Innocenzo, N. Guglielmi, L. Laglia. A sub-optimal solution for optimal control of linear systems with unmeasurable switching delays. 2015 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC) (pp. 2933-2938) (arXiv)
R. M. Jungers, A.Cicone, N. Guglielmi Lifted polytope methods for computing the joint spectral radius. SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications. vol. 35(2); pp. 391-410. 2014.
doi: 10.1137/130907811 (arXiv)
A. Cicone, N. Guglielmi, S. Serra-Capizzano, M. Zennaro.
Finiteness property of pairs of 2 × 2 sign-matrices via real extremal polytope norms.
Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 432; pp. 796-816. 2010.
doi: 10.1016/j.laa.2009.09.022 (pdf)
A. Cicone, S. Serra-Capizzano. Google PageRanking Problem: The Model and the Analysis.
Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol 234 (11); pp. 3140-3169. 2010.
doi: 10.1016/j.cam.2010.02.005 (pdf)
A. Cicone. Spectral Properties of Families of Matrices. (pdf)
Numerical Analysis, Applied Mathematics
Signal Processing: Decompostion of nonstationary signals
Spectral properties of sets of matrices: Joint Spectral Radius
Fast computation of tight bounds for the joint spectral radius (with Vladimir Yu. Protasov)
Iterative Filtering algorithm numerical analysis with new efficient implementations based on FFT (with Haomin Zhou)
Study of boundary conditions in the Iterative Filtering method for the decomposition of nonstationary signals (with Pietro Dell'Acqua)
- Joint Spectral Radius approximation (Matlab)
- Iterative Filtering method with Fokker-Planck filter (Matlab) (GitHub) New release! Version 6
- Adaptive Local Iterative Filtering - ALIF (Matlab) (GitHub)
- Instantaneous Frequency evaluation (Matlab)
- Multidimensional Iterative Filtering (Matlab) (GitHub)
Last update: January 20, 2018
- INdAM Workshop DREAMS, Roma, January 22-26, 2018
- 2 giorni di Algebra Lineare Numerica, Padova, February 8-9, 2018
- Convegno biennale del GNCS, Montecatini Terme, February 14-16, 2018
- European Geosciences Union general Assembly 2018, Vienna, April 8-13, 2018
- SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra (SIAM-ALA18), Hong Kong, May 4-8, 2018
- Conference on Modern Mathematical Methods and High Performance Computing in Science and Technology, (M3HPCST), Gaziabad in Utter Pradesh, India, January 4-6, 2018
- American Geophysical Union Fall meeting, New Orleans, USA, December 11-15, 2017
- INdAM Meeting: Structured Matrices in Numerical Linear Algebra: Analysis, Algorithms and Applications, Cortona, September 4-8, 2017
- INdAM Day, Messina, June 7, 2017
- Aspects of Time-Frequency Analysis, Torino, June 5-6, 2017
- European Geosciences Union general Assembly 2017, Vienna, April 23-28, 2017
- 2 giorni di Algebra Lineare Numerica, Como, February 16-17, 2017
- 102° Congresso Nazionale - Società Italiana di Fisica, Padova, September 26-30, 2016
- Congresso Nazionale SIMAI, Milano, September 13-16, 2016
- Giornata Indam 2016, Perugia, June 8, 2016
- SIAM conference on Imaging Science, Albuquerque, New Mexico, May 23-26, 2016
- GAMM 87th Annual Scientific Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, March 7-11, 2016
- Convegno biennale del GNCS, Montecatini Terme, February 2-4, 2016
- Winter School on Advances in Mathematics of Signal Processing, HIM, Bonn, Germany, January 11-15, 2016
- 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Osaka, Japan, December 15-18, 2015
- SIAM conference on Applied Linear Algebra, Atlanta, USA, October 26-30, 2015
- XX Congresso dell'Unione Matematica Italiana, Siena, September 7-12, 2015
- Calcolo Scientifico e Modelli Matematici, Genova, Italy, June 3-5, 2015
- GAMM 86th Annual Scientific Conference, Lecce, Italy, March 23-27, 2015
A. Cicone. Nonstationary signal decomposition for dummies. To appear in the book Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics (arXiv)
A. Cicone, N. Guglielmi, V. Yu. Protasov. Linear switched dynamical systems on graphs. To appear in the journal of Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems (arXiv)
A. Cicone, C. Garoni, S. Serra-Capizzano. Spectral and convergence analysis of the Discrete ALIF method (Technical report)
A note on the Joint Spectral Radius. (arXiv)
- I have been invitated to give a talk ath the SIAM-ALA18 conference in Hong Kong.
- Newly released verison 6 of Iterative Filtering now available at Matlab Central and GitHub
- Multidimensional Iterative Filtering method is now available at Matlab Central and GitHub