To complete a project,
- claim a topic;
- write a survey on the selected topic stating main theorems/results, give simple examples, and discuss related topics and open problems if any (typeset in TeX);
- do as much work as you can, but a minimum of 2 pages is expected for a noncomputational project (1 page + a working program for a computational one);
- submit a draft before Apr 10;
- prepare a 25-minute presentation of your work (both slides and blackboard are fine) by Apr 17;
- submit the final version by the end of April;
- talk to Anton if stuck (at any point).