Johan G. F. Belinfante, Professor of Mathematics
- B.S. in Physics, 1958, Purdue University
- Ph.D. in Physics, 1961, Princeton University
- NSF Postdoctoral Fellow, 1961-2, California Inst. of Technology
- computer-aided proofs in set theory,
including proof summaries for thousands of theorems proved using
McCune's program Otter, and the latest version of my GOEDEL program.
- combinators; algorithms in abstract algebra
- classical Lie algebras and applications in particle physics
- Brief Vita for Johan G. F. Belinfante.
Look here for copies of my papers, talks, etc.
Updated: 2002 March 20