- Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics:
Fermi surface for interacting fermions in 1 and 2 dimesions at zero temperature.
- Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics, numerical results:
Chaotic maps, billiard systems: invariant measure and large deviations.
- Dynamical systems Theory: Perturbation theory for coupled lattice maps:
regularity of marginal distributions and characterization of macroscopic properties.
- Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics, rigorous results:
chains of anharmonic oscillator studied via functional integration techniques:
validity of Fourier's law.
- Game Theory and Economic Evolution