- Augmentations and Legendrians at the Institute for Advanced Study, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton NJ, February 11-12, 2016.
- Geometric Structures on 3-manifolds, IAS, Princeton NJ, September 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016.
- Workshop on Flows, Foliations and Contact Structures, IAS, Princeton NJ, December 7-11, 2015
- Tech Topology Conference, Atlanta GA, December 4-6, 2015.
- Symplectic geometry and topology, Institut Mittag-Leffler, September 01- December 11, 2015.
- Princeton Low-Dimensional Topology Workshop 2015, Princeton University, Princeton NJ, June 15-19, 2015.
- Special session on Contact Geometry and Low-Dimensional Topology at the AMS sectional meeting at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV, April 18-19, 2015.
- Spring 2015 Redbud Geometry/Topology Conference, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, April 3-5 2015.
- Special session on Geometric Structures on Low-Dimensional Manifolds and their Invariants at the AMS sectional meeting at Georgetown University, Washington, DC,
March 7-8, 2015.
- Special session on Knot Theory at the 2015 Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Antonio, January 10 - 13, 2015.
- Tech Topology Conference, Atlanta GA, December 5-7, 2014.
- Combinatorial Link Homology Theories, Braids, and Contact Geometry at ICERM in Providence, RI, August 4-8, 2014.
- Workshop on Contact Geometry in Dimension Three and Higher at University College London from July 28 to August 1, 2014.
- Tech Topology Conference, Atlanta GA, December 6-8, 2013.
- Low-dimensional topology after Floer, Centre de recherches mathématiques, Montréal Canada, July 8-12, 2013.
- Interactions between low dimensional topology and mapping class groups, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn Germany, July 1-5, 2013.
- Interactions of gauge theory with contact and symplectic topology in dimensions 3 and 4, Banff International Research
Station, March 24-29, 2013.
- 2013 Spring Redbud Geometry and Topology Conference, The University of Arkansas, March 8-10, 2013
- Tech Topology Conference, Atlanta GA, December 7-9, 2012.
- Symplectic and Low Dimensional Topologies in Interaction, Simons Center, Stony Brook NY, December 3 – 7, 2012.
- Special session on Interactions of Geometry and Topology in Low Dimensions at the AMS sectional meeting at Tulane University, New Orleans LA, October 3-14, 2012.
- Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Connections to Low-Dimensional Topology, Simons Center, Stony Brook Fall 2012-Spring 2013.
- Knotted Fields, Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics, Santa Barbara CA, June 18-July 14, 2012.
- Contact topology in higher dimensions at the American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto CA, May 21-25, 2012.
- Georgia Topology Conference, University of Georgia, Athens GA, May 9-13, 2012.
- 27th Annual Geometry Festival at Duke University, Durham, NC, April 27-29, 2012.
- Clifford Lectures Conference at Tulane University, New Orleans LA, March 19-21, 2012.
- Tech Topology Conference, Atlanta GA, December 9-11, 2011.
- Special Session on Low-Dimensional Topology and Geometry at the AMS sectional meeting at Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem NC, September 24-25.
- Conference for special trimester on Contact and Symplectic Topology, Nantes University, France, June 14-18, 2011.
- Braids in Seville, University of Seville, Spain June 13-17, 2011.
- Ninth Annual Graduate Student Topology and Geometry Conference, Michigan State University, April 2-3, 2011.
- Interactions between contact symplectic topology and gauge theory in dimensions 3 and 4, Banff International Research
Station, March 20-25, 2011.
- Special session Special Session on Low Dimensional Topology and Contact and Symplectic Geometry at the AMS sectional meeting at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro GA, March 12-13.
- Special session Special Session on Knots, Links, 3-Manifolds, and Physics at the 2011 Joint Mathematics Meetings, New Orleans LA, January 6-9, 2011.
- Special session Low Dimensional Topology and Symplectic Geometry at the AMS sectional meeting at UCLA, Los Angeles CA, Oct 9-10, 2010. Schedule here.
- Knots, Contact Geometry and Floer Homology, The University of Tokyo,Tokyo Japan, May 24 - 28, 2010.
- Symplectic and Contact Topology and Dynamics: Puzzles and Horizons, MSRI, Berkeley CA, March 22-26, 2010.
- Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Topology, a year long program at MSRI, August 17, 2009 to May 21, 2010.
- Introductory Workshop: Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Topology, MSRI, Berkeley CA, August 17-21, 2009.
- Summer Graduate Workshop: Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Topology, MSRI, Berkeley CA, August 03-14, 2009.
- Georgia Internatinoal Topology Conference, University of Georgia, Athens GA, May 18-29, 2009.
- Special session on Low-dimensional topology and geometry at the AMS sectional meeting at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, April 4-5, 2009.
- Interactions of Geometry and Topology in dimensions 3 and 4, Banff International Research
Station, March 22-27, 2009.
- Conference on Topology and Geometry of Knots, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, March 20-21, 2009.
- Legendrian and transverse knots, American Institute of Mathematics, September 15-19, 2008.
- Holomorphic curves: algebraic structures and geometric application, Stanford University, August 18-29, 2008.
- Low Dimensional Topology, Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, August 11-15, 2008.
- Perspectives in Analysis, Geometry, and Topology, Stockholm University, Sweden, May 19-25, 2008.
- Georgia Topology Conference, University of Georgia, Athens GA, May 14-18, 2008.
- Illinois-Indiana Symplectic Geometry Conference, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis, March 15-16, 2008.
- Knotting Mathematics and Art, University of South Florida, Tampa FL, Nov. 1-4, 2007.
- New Perspectives and Challenges in Symplectic Field Theory (Conference in Honour of Yasha Eliashberg's 60th Birthday), Stanford CA, June 25-29, 2007.
- Geometry and the Imagination (conference in honor of Bill Thurston's 60th birthday), Princeton NJ. June 7-11, 2007.
- Georgia Topology Conference, University of Georgia, Athens GA, May 14-18, 2007.
- Interactions of geometry and topology in low dimensions, Banff International Research
Station, March 25-30, 2007.
- Workshop on Symplectic Field Theory, Universidad de Colima, Mexico, January 3-7, 2007.
- Topology of 4-Manifolds, Tulane University, New Orleans, November 10-12, 2006.
- 4-manifolds, Oberwolfach, Germany, August 6-12, 2006.
- Low-Dimensional Topology Workshop, Park City Mathematics Institute,
Park City UT, June 25 to July 15, Summer 2006.
- 21st Annual Geometry Festival at the University of Pennsylvania,
March 31 - April 2, 2006.
Advances in Symplectic Geometry, Banff International Research
Station, December 3-8, 2005.
- Texas Geometry and
Topology Conference, Austin TX, September 30 - October 2,
- IAS Holomorphic
Curves Workshop, Princeton NJ, May 22 to June 18, 2005.
Lakes Geometry Conference, Waterloo, Ontario, April 30 to
May 1, 2005.
- Georgia Topology
Conference, Athens GA, August 11 to 15, 2004.
School: Floer Homology, Gauge Theory, and Low Dimensional Topology at Alfred Renyi Institute of Mathematics (Hungarian Academy
of Sciences) Budapest, Hungary, June 5 to 26, 2004. Sponsored
by the Clay Mathematics Institute.
and Topology of Manifolds at McMaster University, May 14
to 18, 2004
- The Cornell
Topology Festival, May 7 to 10, 2004
Topology in and around dimension three at the
Banff International Research Station, September 13 to 18, 2003.
Curves in Contact Geometry at the AIM Research Conference
Center, August 4 to 9, 2003.
- Georgia Topology Conference June 18 to 22, 2003.
- Contact Topology in Montreal
at the University of Quebec at Montreal, April 26 to 27, 2003.
- Frontiers of PDEs and Dynamical Systems at Rutgers University,
May 6 and 7, the first day focuses on mathematical
physics and the second day focuses on contact/symplectic geometry. Here is a program of talks.
- There was an special session,
Contact and Symplectic Geometry, at the New York AMS meeting, April 12-13, 2003.
At this AMS meeting I will also be giving an invited address on "Legendrian Knots".
- XVIII Annual Geometry Festival
in honor of Phillip A. Griffiths at Duke University, March 13-16, 2003.
- Contact Geometry workshop at
LMU Munich, 19 - 22 February 2003.
- Workshop in Contact Geometry,