School of Mathematics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332
Office: Skiles 240A
email : hmzhou at math.gatech.edu
updated by January, 2011
- Professor, School of Mathematics, Georgia Tech, 2012-present
- Associate Professor, School of Mathematics , Georgia Tech, 2008-2012.
- Assistant Professor, School of Mathematics , Georgia Tech, 2003-2008.
- von Karman Instructor and Postdoctoral Scholar, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech, 2000 - 2003.
- Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, UCLA, June, 2000.
- M.Phil., Department of Mathematics, the Chinese Univeristy of Hong Kong, August, 1996
- B.Sc., Department of Mathematics, Peking University, China, 1991.
My research is mainly supported by NSF
CAREER Award .
- Wavelets and PDE techniques in digital image and video processing
- Analysis and computations of stochastic differential equations
- Level set based computational methods