I am teaching Math6644, Iterative Methods for Systems of Equations in the spring, 2018.
Course Taught in the past:
- I had taught the following courses (multiple times for many of them) in School of Math, Georgia Tech
- Math 1551, Differential Calculus.
- Math 1502, Calculus II.
- Math 2403, Differential Equations,
- Math 4220, Stochastic Processes I,
- Math 4305, Linear Algebra,
- Math 4640, Numerical Analysis I,
- Math 6514, Industrial Mathematics I,
- Math 6644 (CSE6644), Iterative Methods for Systems of Equations,
- Math 6643 (CSE6643), Numerical Linear Algebra,
- Math 6640, Introduction to Numerical PDE's,
- Math 6702, Math Methods for Sciences and Engineering I,
- Math 6635, Numerical Methods for Finance,
- I also taught the following courses in Applied and Computational Math,
- Numerical Linear Algebra,
- Approximation and Numerical ODE's,
- Numerical Methods for PDE's,
Return to Hao-Min Zhou's home page.