Wing Suet Li
Professor of Mathematics
Georgia Institute of Technology
B.Sc. 1986, University of Iowa, Mathematical Sciences
Ph.D. 1990, University of Michigan, Mathematics
CURRENT FIELDS OF INTEREST:
Operator theory, functional analysis, combinatorics.
Math/CSE 6643 Numerical Linear Algebra. M W 2:00 - 3:50, GT Shenzhen A 402.
- Invariant subspaces with extremal structure for operators of class
(with H. Bercovici). Accepted by Integral Equations and Operator Theory
- Coupling and relaxed intertwining lifting (with D. Timotin),
to Integral Equations Operator Theory 54 no. 1 (2006), pp. 97-111
- Eigenvalue inequalities in an embeddable factor (with H. Bercovici),
Proceedings of AMS 134 (2006) no.1 pp. 75-80.
- Continuous Versions of the Littlewood-Richardson Rule, Selfadjoint
Operators, and Invariant subspaces (with H. Bercovici, T. Smotzer),
Journal of Operator Theory 54 (2005), pp. 69-92.
- Nevalinna-Pick interpolation of attractors
(with C. Foias, M.S. Jolly), Nonlinearity 15 (2002),
- Inequalities for Eigenvalues of Sums in a von Neumann Algebra
(with H. Bercovici), Operator Theory: Advances and Applications
127 (2001), pp. 113-126.