There will be 4 homework assignments. The due dates for these homework sets are: January. 24, February. 7,
February. 28, March. 7, and March 21. The inclass Midterm exam is
schedule for February 12 and the Final is for March 26. Due to the compact
on-sight schedule, a final project will be assigned and the due date
is May 1st.
Your grade will be based
on the performance of the homeworks, exams, and the final project.
Late submission will NOT be
accepted unless for
special reasons (you must show me the evidence).
The final grade will be calculated according to the following:
4 x 10% = 40% homework
Midterm exam, 20%
Final exam, 20%
Curving will be done on the final result. You are guaranteed an A if 85% and above,
B if 70%-84%, C if below %69.
The Honor Code and Academic
Do not cheat! Abide by the honor code at all times.
See hornor code and Georgia
Tech policy on academic misconduct
Any evidence of cheating or other violations of the Georgia Tech Honor Code will be submitted directly to the Dean
of Students. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
1. Using a calculator, books, or any form of notes on quizzes or
2. Copying directly from any source, including friends, classmates,
tutors, internet sources
3. Allowing another person to copy your work.
4. Taking a test or quiz in someone else’s name, or having
someone else take a test or quiz in your name.
5. Asking for a regrade of a paper that has been altered from its original form.