This is my new office. It is nice. It is noisy (this is good).
And mostly surrounded by graduate students (this is also good.)
Students, faculty, and friends are invited to stop by, and raise
the noise level.
There is however, enough light for some plants. Currently I have in the office:
At some point I will bring one of my (currently dormant) Bowiea volubilis
into the office. I also might bring some of my other caudiciforms and
the office once they go dormant. These include:
- pathos: (White marble variety?)
- Adenium obesum multiflorum -- currently comming out of dormantcy
- Aeonium arboreum cv. schwartzkopf
- Pachypodium lamerei var lamerei
- Cissus tuberosa -- currently dormant
- Tricodiadema bulbosum
- Hydrophytum formicarium (Ants not included)
- Pereskia sp. ? (a Cactus)
- Rhipsalis (Misletoe Cactus) Still berries.
- Hippeastrum hybrid, "White Christmas". Second bloom stalk is on the way!
If there are any requests of which of the above to bring to the office,
please let me know. EMAIL is fine. The address is at bottom of this page.
- Corallocarpus bainsii (Currently dormant)
- Ficus palmeri (About to go dormant)
- Fockea edulis (About to go dormant)
- Euphorbia knuthi (Good Name!) -- See The Art of Computer Programming!
- Pachypodium lealii var saudersii
I have just noticed that there are no monocots
in the office. This will change shortly. Also, I a limited number
of chlorophytum offsets available for the asking. These are not
the usual cultivar (with white stripes down the center of the leaves)
but have white stripes on the border of the leaves. If you are
interested, just EMAIL me.
Some of these plants were bought at:
I would never admit to actually buying a plant at Home Depot.
poisonous plant database ,
The Cornell poisonous plant
Return to Tom Morley's Home Page
To get a hold of me:
Phone: (404) 894-9233, (404) 894-2700, (404) 894-4409 (FAX)
Y'all come back now, 'ya hear?