My research covers topics in low-dimensional topology and contact and symplectic topology.
Trisections of 4-manifolds
- Bridge trisections in CP^2 and the Thom conjecture. To appear in Geometry & Topology (ArXiV)
- Bridge trisections in rational surfaces, with Jeffrey Meier. Accepted in Journal of Topology and Analysis (ArXiV).
- Trisections, intersection forms and the Torelli group. To appear in Algebraic & Geometric Topology (ArXiV).
- Trisections of 5-manifolds, with Maggie Miller. ArXiV
- Symplectic surfaces and bridge position. Accepted in Geometriae Dedicata(ArXiV).
- Every closed symplectic 4-manifold admits a Weinstein trisection, with Jeffrey Meier and Laura Starkston.
Knot Floer homology
- On Conway mutation and link homology. Advances in Mathematics, Volume 354, 1 October 2019, 106734
- Twisting, mutation and knot Floer homology. Quantum Topology, Volume 9, Issue 4, 2018, pp. 749–774
- Transverse braids and combinatorial knot Floer homology, with Shea Vela-Vick. ArXiV
- Braids and combinatorial knot Floer homology, with Michaela Stone and Shea Vela-Vick. ArXiV
- Planar Legendrian Theta graphs, with Danielle O'Donnol. ArXiV
- Planar Legendrian graphs, with Danielle O'Donnol. ArXiV
- Legendrian products. ArXiV