[ Lectures] [Assignments]
Announcements: Check here regularly for updates.
- 4/24: A bunch of announcements before Monday's final:
- The exam is Monday 4/27 from 2:50 - 5:40 in our usual room.
- You will choose 8 out of 10 problems. The honors students will choose 9 out of 10. You will tell me which questions you are choosing to skip!
- The solutions to Quiz 4 are now online (follow the "assignments" link)
- I cannot count exams that I did not get back. The tentative final grades I told you are contingent on my having all of your exams! Please try your best to get me your exams back by Monday (under my door or at the exam).
- Finally, thanks for making this a (mostly!) fun class. I hope you enjoy algorithms more now -- you did learn a lot. Good luck on this and all your finals!!
- 4/13: Manas will hold office hours again this week: 4/14 at 6pm and 4/16 at 3pm in the commons area.
- 4/10: Hw 4 due next wednesday (4/15). The review will be at 6:00 pm on 4/15 in room KACB 1456 with Bryan. Quiz 4 is on Friday, 4/17.
- 3/24: The review session with Bryan will be Wednesday, 3/25 at 6:00 pm in room CCB 17 (downstairs from our usual classroom).
- 3/2: I realize that the weather is going to make it difficult for many of you to come to school today, so I am postponing the assignment AND THE EXAM! (If the hw is postponed, I cannot post solutions, and I cannot give the exam before you all are comfortable with the material.) Therefore, hw 2 is due on Wednesday, the review for the exam is Wednesday at 6pm, and the exam is on Friday 3/6. Tell me ASAP if this causes problems for you and we will find a fair solution. I hope this helps some of you out. -DR
- The review session is 2/11 at 6pm in room Klaus 1447. Remember the exam is Friday and your homework is due before class on Wednesday.
- Any honors or adapt students should email me (asap) so that we can make arrangements in case anything changes. Only a couple of you have so far. Please remember to do this! Thanks.
- I just changed the dates of the first two quizzes. Please see below for the corrected schedule.
- There are 4 quizzes which will take place on the following days:
- Friday, February 13
- Wednesday, March 4 --> CHANGED TO: FRIDAY, MARCH 6.
- Friday, March 27
- Friday, April 17
Section A: MWF 11:05-11:55, CoC room 101.
Office hours: Monday and Wednesday, 12-1 pm in Klaus 2140
Office hours: Tuesday 3-4 pm and Thursday 6-7 pm (and possibly by request)
The TA office hours are in the CoC Commons Room on the first floor of CCB.
Office hours: Now by appointment only. Please contact Manas to find out about his availability. Email: email@example.com
Grading (for 3510)
[DPV] Algorithms, by S. Dasgupta, C. Papadimitriou and U. Vazirani.