Recent undergraduates who have engaged in research activities with J. Belinfante.
- 2001 Tack Soo Im - Two Senior Projects (Spring & Summer) in Automated Reasoning
- 2002 Summer REU program: David Eger - Artificial Intelligence
- 2004 Derrick Coetzee wrote a LISP program to turn Professor Belinfante's automatically generated Otter proofs
into humanly readable LaTex Output. The Lisp code is freely available.
- 2004-2005: Benjamin Lamothe - Hilbert's Paradox
- 2005 Summer REU program: Claudia D. Huang - Automated Reasoning in Arithmetic
- 2006 Summer REU program: Lee Martie
- 2008 Summer REU program: William Drobny - Zorn's Lemma
For more information on Georgia Tech's Math REU program,
see Lacey's website.
Recent graduate students who have engaged in research activities with J. Belinfante.
- 2003-2004: Tiffany D. Goble - Master's Degree Thesis on automated reasoning.
- December 2004: Shilpakala Vasudevan - idempotents and projections
- Spring 2006: Ming Li - graduate research associate in Computer Science
Last updated: 2008 September 12