School of Mathematics
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0160
h e i l @ m a t h . g a t e c h . e d u
These old notes have been MUCH EXPANDED AND IMPROVED UPON
in my book
to Real Analysis"!
MATH 6337 (Real Analysis I), Spring 2011
- Background and supplementary materials:
- LECTURE NOTES:
General Notation (under construction).
- Chapter 1: Lebesgue measure.
- Chapter 2: Abstract measure theory.
- Chapter 3: Measurable Functions.
- Chapter 4: Integration (Chapter 2 in Folland's text)
- Chapter 5: Signed and Complex Measures (Chapter 3 in Folland's text)