Are you from Alabama?
Top 15 Signs That You Are From Alabama:
1. You have used the phrases "fixin' to," "might could," "usetacould" or "mom-n-em" during the last twelve months.
2. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date (better believe it...!!!!!!!!)
3. You know the meaning of the phrase "Fobbed again."
4. You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Opelika, and Oneonta, as well as Bayou La Batre and Lafayette.
5. You know that the Iron Bowl is the biggest game of any sport for the entire year.
6. You know exactly what chitlins and mountain oysters are, and you know someone who eats them anyway.
7. You can recall hot summers by the year they happened easier than you can remember your mother's birthday.
8. You think that people who complain about the humidity in their states are sissies.
9. You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door but by the availability of shade.
10. You have owned, as your primary form of transportation, at least one vehicle that would never be able to pass any form of a safety inspection.
11. Your "place at the lake" has wheels under it.
12. You aren't surprised to find movie rental, groceries, ammunition and bait all in the same store.
13. A Mercedes Benz is not a status symbol. A Ford F150 4x4 is.
14. You have missed a wedding or a funeral to go to a football game or go hunting.
15. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
Yes, I'm definintely from Alabama! (What ELSE would you do when #15 happens???)