I am currently a fifth year Ph.D student in Computational Science and Engineering at Georgia Tech. My advisor is Prof. Edmond Chow.
Previously, I got my B.S. in applied mathematics at Peking University.
My research interests include:
- hierarchical matrix technique and its applications
- fast algorithms based on structured matrices
- preconditioning techniques for iterative methods
- numerical linear algebra
- high-performance computing
Presently, I focus on the following problems:
- Particle simulation of the Brownian and Stokesian Dynamics
- Construction of the Coulomb and exchange terms in Hartree-Fock algorithm
- Efficient low-rank approximation for structured matrix construction.